WISCONSIN SOCIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
To stimulate discussion, encourage research, improve instruction, and promote local to international interdisciplinary collaboration.
Fill out the form below.
In the subject, put "Abstract Submission".
In the Message Box, include the following:
1) Your status: faculty, graduate student, undergraduate student, or specified other status.
2) Your primary discipline: sociology, political science, etc.
3) Affiliation/University Name
4) Title of paper
5) Author names and affiliation, first author listed first, and so on.
6) Your paper abstract (no more than 150 words)
7) Finally, whether you wish to be considered for a Roundtable or Paper Presentation.
Paper or Roundtable Abstract Submissions
for the Annual Conference